Friday, April 15, 2011

Becks Breakfast Yummies





I got this awesome idea from a Mulberry girl named Kristen, and it is amazing!!! I make these little gems, and freeze them. If you freeze them, when ready to eat, simply microwave on very low until warm.

Breakfast muffins


6 English muffins
3 eggs
3 egg whites
1 cup cooked, crumbled sausage
3/4 cup finely diced red and yellow sweet bell pepper
1/3 cup shredded cheese (I personally like American, Kraft singles, weird, I know.)


Electric griddle
3 inch metal rings
non-stick cooking spray

Beat eggs very well. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Heat griddle to 275 degrees. Place metal rings on griddle, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Gently spoon egg mixture into metal rings. A little may seep out, if this happens, just press the ring onto the griddle for a minute. When top of egg is set enough to flip, carefully flip rings, and cook other side until lightly browned and cooked through. Cool eggs on rack. Split and toast insides of English muffins (I do this on the griddle I just used, cleaned off of course.) Once muffins and eggs are cool, assemble sandwiches. Wrap first in plastic wrap, then in plastic wrap again, or foil. Freeze, and enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love that you named your English muffins after that Mr. Hottie - so funny!

    Have you tried the little microwave round egg cooker? Or are you a non- microwave person? That little gadget is my favorite and it comes out in perfect size for the muffins!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! My food planet loves comments.